The Emerald Enclave
The Emerald Enclave is a far-ranging group that opposes threats to the natural world and helps others survive in the wilderness. Branches of the organization are scattered throughout Faerûn and often operate in isolation from the others. This existence teaches the Enclave’s members a fierce self-reliance and mastery of certain fighting and survival skills.
A ranger of the Enclave might be hired to lead a caravan through a treacherous mountain pass or the frozen tundra of Icewind Dale. A druid might volunteer to help a village prepare for a long, brutal winter. Barbarians and druids who live as hermits might appear from nowhere to help defend a town against marauding orcs.
Members of the Emerald Enclave know how to survive and, more importantly, to help others do the same. They are not opposed to civilization or progress, but they strive to keep it in balance with the wild. They restore and preserve the natural order, even as they root out and destroy all that is unnatural. They keep the elemental forces of the world in check and keep civilization and the wilderness from destroying one another
Barbarians, druids, and rangers of good or neutral alignments are commonly drawn to the Emerald Enclave.
- Restore and preserve the natural order.
- Destroy all that is unnatural.
- Keep civilization and the wilderness from destroying each other.
- The natural order must be respected and preserved.
- Forces that upset the natural order must be destroyed.
- Civilization and the wilderness must learn to coexist peacefully.
- Springwarden (rank 1)
- Summerstrider (rank 2)
- Autumnreaver (rank 3)
- Winterstalker (rank 4)
- Master of the Wild (rank 5) – held by Elzin Tealeaf
A leaf-shaped clasp